This Puerto Vallarta villa has 360 degree breathtaking views that span from Yelapa and the Los Arcos Underwater Ecological Reserve in the south to the bay's beautiful horizon in the west and from Punta Mita, Nuevo Vallarta and Marina Vallarta to the north and to the pristine tropical rain forests of the undeveloped Sierra Madre Mountains to the east.
All seven bedrooms, including the living room, dining room and kitchen have ocean views and have double wide doors that open up to the covered terrace, which runs the entire length (approx. 80 yards) of this unique u-shaped villa. Everything, including the 20 car parking area, pool, patio and living areas are on one level which makes this Puerto Vallarta vacation property suitable for children, the elderly and handicapped people. This very private and relaxing villa is ideal for family reunions, corporate retreats, weddings and special events.
All seven bedrooms are very spacious with 13 foot vaulted ceilings and have areas, not including bathrooms, that range from 225 sq. feet (rooms 4, 5, and 6) to 337 sq. feet (rooms 2 and 3) to 595 sq. feet (master bedroom with lock-off bedroom #7). There are 6 king-size beds and 6 twin beds. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The seventh bedroom which is a lock-off room from the master bedroom can be set up with two twin beds (ideal for two children) or one king-size bed depending on the guests' needs. The occupants of this room can either use the master suite bathroom or the completely separate seventh bathroom. All rooms have ceiling fans and the bedrooms have state of the art LG mini-split air conditioners with remote climate control and anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial nano plasma air filters. All bedrooms have openable glass windows so guests can sleep well in a quiet, cool environment. This Puerto Vallarta beach rental property has been remodeled and re-decorated in 2004 by a professional interior decorator. Flowing white cotton curtains, tropical hardwood curtain rods and closet doors, Mexican and Guatamalan hand woven bedspreads, limited edition lithographs and original acrylic paintings give the villa a warm comfortable atmosphere. Enormous hand-hewn hardwood beams and terra cotta tile roofs give Casa Macumba a grand hacienda look.
This remarkable villa has over 6000 square feet of outdoor living space which includes a big blue oval pool, a lawn large enough to play volley ball and other lawn sports and a patio that can easily seat more than 150 people for events. There are reclining chairs with comfortable cushions and pool towels, a two person hammock and a thatched roof palapa where guests can enjoy their favorite drink and take in the most spectacular sunsets this side of the Rio Grande. Throughout the property are a variety of plants with flowers, shrubs and fruit trees including: coconut palms, bananas, guavas, two types of mangos, avocados, guanabanas and almonds. Guests are welcome to pick and savor the fruit from Casa Macumba.
Rates are for up to 14 people. Maximum 22 persons.
For more than 14 people add $60 US per extra person per night. Rates subject to 16% IVA tax.
Ocean, Los Acros, Pool, Mountain, Beach, Panoramic, Garden
Barbeque, Cable, AC, Beachfront
Rental Agent: Fiona Jones
Office Phone: 322 221 3581
Cell Phone: 322 150 6316
US/CAN: (213) 797 4402
- Daily maid service from Patti, your house keeper, includes cleaning all indoor areas, covered terraces and all bedrooms. Towels are changed daily and bed sheets are changed every three days. For a tip she will also wash guests clothes.
- Gardener and pool service. Hugo cleans all outdoor areas including the pool and the beach. He also helps guests with their luggage, getting taxis, other small chores and making drinks before dinner.
- Chef, Doña Lola, our local treasure, will shop, prepare, serve and clean up after two meals a day; breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner (an eight hour work day). She will prepare three meals a day or work for more than eight hours for an extra $50.00 U.S. Vegetarian dishes are available. She makes everything from scratch including soups, desserts and home made corn or wheat tortillas. People rave about her cooking. Most guests eat all their meals at the villa after tasting Lola's food. Upon Guests arrival she will have your snacks ready - guacamole, home-made corn chips, salsa mexicana along with ice cold beer, tasty margaritas, juice,pop and bottled water. We also take care of your dinner for the first night's arrival and breakfast the next morning. All groceries are bought at cost and guests are presented a detailed bill of what the same. Guests can buy their own groceries if they wish. Chef's assistant for groups of 9 or more.
- Panasonic panablack color T.V.,
- Direct T.V. via satellite.,
- Sony sound system with a three disc changer,
- game sync mixing and direct AV/EQ,
- Washer and Dryer,
- Large pool
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms:
- LG mini-split with remote climate control and anti-allergenic,
- anti-bacterial nano plasma air filters,
- Fully equiped Kitchen, brand new plates and cutlery, Mexican hand blown wine glasses etc.
- Brand new sheets, pillows and bed spreads and beds.